Advertising, media, and entertainment have seen considerable growth over the last decade. Although the media have been mostly self-regulated, it is a multilayered process involving producers, artists, agents, journalists, publishers and Television Lawyer.
Interacting with such broad audience results in much legal confusion and complicated agreements. Moreover, the intangible and creative nature of the materials further aggravate the situation. Legal assistance is hence needed.
The Ontario Trademark Lawyers has more than a decade of experience in the entertainment industry, making them one of Ontario’s best media & entertainment law firms. We have the top Television Lawyer, Trademark Registration,and Trademark Patent Agent Lawyer.
We have in-depth knowledge and experience in this industry. Our team has the latitude to assist clients across both ends of the spectrum – publication and production.
The firm holds experience across:
- motion pictures,
- celebrity management,
- internet and digital media content,
- animated content,
- artist management,
- influencer management, etc.
Ontario Trademark Lawyers partners with clients to provide solutions within the legal and regulatory frameworks regarding media & entertainment. With this, our lawyers offer various services like:
- advising on all aspects from incubation, development to production
- publication to distribution through consultations,
- agreements for employment,
- due diligence,
- publication and agency deals,
- collaborations and derivatives
Our Media Law Services
Our firm provides services related to entertainment, media and advertising law to both domestic and international clients. We also provide advice and guidance on issues related to sports and gaming.
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients on issues related to telecast rights, intellectual property disputes, antitrust and pricing issues, among many others:
- Pre-broadcast Counselling
- Talent Contracts
- Artist Contracts
- Influencers Contracts
- Director Contracts
- Lead Artist Contracts
- Assist publishing company on a variety of commercial, intellectual property, and privacy issues
- Advice on a wide range of publishing deals and copyright issues for aspiring and established authors
- Advice on commercial and privacy issues for start-up publishing companies.
- Advice on financing and production of new television productions
- Advice clients on issues relating to broadcasting
For further information on how to hire world’s best television lawyer from Ontario Trademark Lawyers in Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Scarborough, Markham, Vaughan, Thornhill, Mississauga, and Brampton, Ontario, Canada, please contact Ontario Trademark Lawyers by phone at 416-783-8378 or email at Info@OntarioTrademarkLawyers.com. Victor Opara. Victor Nnamdi Opara, Opara Law PC. TorontoBarristers.com. OntarioTrademarkLawyers.com. CCDC Stamp Statutory Declaration at 416-782-5926.
Get to know more about our services
Business Name : Ontario Trademark Lawyers
Country : Canada
Street Add : 20 Bay Street, Suite 1105
City : Toronto
State : Ontario
Postal Code : M5J 2N8
Website : https://www.ontariotrademarklawyers.com/