Within fifteen hours of smoking a SHISHA hookah, the smell disappears. Airing the room can accelerate the process.
You should try to minimize unpleasant odors by thinking about them in advance. For example, turn on the hood when burning coals and let the window air out. Likewise, pillows, blankets, and other items made of natural materials that absorb smells should be removed from the room.
A brighter aroma can suppress the hookah smoke smell – use coffee beans. You can also fry them in a frying pan or make coffee in a coffee maker to get the flavor. Use an air freshener instead of coffee beans if you don’t have any in the house.
The coffee flavor suppresses hookah smells.
The following methods can be used to get rid of the hookah smell stuck due to frequent smoking:
- Make sure the room is aired regularly;
- Spray the air with an air freshener;
- Regularly clean the apartment with water. Mix a small amount of bleach with water in this case. You can remove the hookah smell completely by washing your curtains, giving them freshness and making them smell fresher.
We only sell reliable, long-lasting hookahs.
We present the most popular hookahs with detailed descriptions, features, and photos.
In addition to providing various goods, our online store also offers a wide range of services. For example, in addition to providing detailed consultations on the goods, we will help you make a choice and deliver your order anywhere in the world.
Our main advantages:
- Affordable prices from manufacturers.
- Authentic and certified products.
- We are passionate about hookah culture.
- Offers discounts and bonuses to regular customers.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions you may have!
Get to know more about our services
Business Name: shisha freak
Contact Person: Fadi Lteif
Street Address: 1830 Walkley Rd. Unit Z128